Watch as Design Milk founder Jaime Derringer plans and renovates her kitchen with the help of Marvin® Windows and Doors. To complement the look of her midcentury-modern home and newly upgraded contemporary kitchen, Derringer chose Marvin’s four-panel sliding glass doors. The made-to-order customization combined with energy-efficient solutions of Marvin Windows and Doors made it an easy choice. “What we wanted to do was put in new doors that feel and look as high quality as the other finishes and materials,” Derringer says.
About Marvin® Windows and Doors
Marvin® Windows and Doors has cultivated a worldwide reputation as an industry leader in product innovation, energy efficiency and progressive manufacturing techniques. Bringing you superior value through expert craftsmanship, the highest quality materials and an extraordinary level of service, only Marvin offers unmatched design flexibility and the industry’s most extensive selection of customization options.
* Made-to-order windows and doors in custom shapes, sizes and designs to match unique architecture and performance needs.
* An extensive offering of extruded aluminum exterior clad colors, each with a durable protective finish that resists fading and chalking.
* An array of high-quality standard and specialty wood options to match any project or design.
* Elegant window and door hardware available in a number of styles and finish options to complement your design aesthetic.
* Specialty glass options to bring a unique touch to your home, or to add privacy while still allowing light into a room.
* Superior energy efficiency and glass performance options developed specifically for your climate’s needs.